Karlskrona test online
How agile are you? A test to find out where "on the road" from waterfall to agile your software development team is at the moment. The test result shows where your team stands right now.
Please select ONE answer per question, use the possibility that fits best.
1. Do you regularly deliver fully working software (documented and tested)?
No, we wait until everything is finished
We gradually improve software and tests
We deliver software and fix issues later
We gradually improve and show to customer
2. How long are these delivery iterations?
Depending on planned deadlines
Every 8 weeks or less
Every few months, very variable
Every 4 weeks or less, always same length
3. How much is documented before start of implementation?
Complete product is specified
Basic product features, expected to change
Little, someone decides what to do
Clearly defined goals, details will be worked out
4. How often do you adjust or improve your way of working?
Nearly never, management takes care
We hold regular meetings and change things
After something important went wrong
Every day we indentify issues and take actions
5. Is there a collection of items and features describing the product?
One big requirements document
List prioritized by customer/business needs
Some parts, not always up to date
List with user stories and estimated difficulty
6. Do you know someone who is responsible for the product?
No, we use documents to communicate
One person is responsible and always available
Group of people is responsible
Direct contact to a customer representative
7. How is the team's work planned?
Management decides what's needed
Team implements high value items first
Developers know what's important
Team and customer plan multiple iterations
8. How good is the cooperation across team borders?
Team leader or project leader takes care
We all know the big picture and plan together
Management never listens
Teams and customers work actively together
9. How do teams track their work?
Write down how many hours spent
Estimate weekly the remaining work
Write weekly status report
Update daily how much work is remaining
10. Do you know if your team efficiency improves over time?
I don't know, we don't measure this
Team can compare efficiency of past iterations
We measure time spent and overtime
Team knows velocity and improves it
11. Is the team disrupted from work?
Scope of work is regularly changed
There are few unexpected changes in iterations
Management often assigns new tasks
Team can solely focus on planned work
Mayberg is a consulting company in Sweden
Made with Datenstrom Yellow